Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jake update

Oh I know you will all enjoy this blog. So Jake is almost 5! yes I said 5. He only has 10 weeks left until his birthday and yes he can not wait. He is in Pre School from 9-12 every day. I almost had a anxiety attack dropping him off at school last week when he went on his very first field trip. But he had a great time riding a real bus and going to the pumpkin patch. Another lovely thing that made me feel old this week was parent teacher conference. So Jake is doing great in school teacher says he is ready for kindergarten, only one thing is working on his shyness and self confidence. Just like me if he does something and it is not perfect he will not want to do it or finish it. So the teacher stopped giving him pencils with erasers lol. Every day after I get off work I go and pick him up and he has to hug EVERYONE goodbye. And I can not trick him by going out the other way, so he not only has me used to it every one just holds out there arms while we leave ha ha. His teacher gives him 5 free hugs a day after that she chargers so he counts out his hugs every day lol. He can write anything you tell him, his name he has memorized. He does not need to trace or see the letters if you just tell him he can write it. He loves to sing, Play XBOX, computer games, ride his bike, books. He absolutely adores the Blue Angels in fact if we have a party that is the theme for birthday #5. He says when he grows up he will be a pilot and not just any pilot a Blue Angel pilot. He still loves trains and everything boy! We love going to red box and watching movies. He loves Taco Bell too lol. He is a BIG eater can out eat me on most days and is learning to like and try new things. He really is a love but can be like uncle Josh and pester you ha ha. He weighs almost 50 pounds and reaches up to my rib cage so he is getting really tall. I may just turn around one day and he will be looking me in the eyes. That's how it feels these days growing up so fast my little handsome boy. Well that's all for now I will be back with another blog soon, love ya


No comments:

Post a Comment