Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween timeish...


























































































































Halloween night..


Uncle Josh and Nee Nee always give in! I am glad I know he weighs fifty pounds and I don't cave as easy haha.






Well I guess pic's first cause I am too tired to organize.. Well our Halloween weekend was a total blast! Jake and I started off at Cobb Ranch Friday night. Okay we stopped at In and Out first, it was so good! Cobb Ranch has a huge corn maze that we went through. It was fun to go up on the wooden bridges to see were we were. Jake loved it even in the dark he led the way and got us out safely! And I say safely as in making sure his uncles were not lost in the maze trying to scare other people lol. After the maze Jake went on the bounce houses and the bike races, that was his favorite he spent most of the evening on the bikes. They have a play ground and he played away. That is until I mentioned ice cream. We left right before closing and stopped at cold stone for a treat! Kind of nice to realize I have a cold stone next to my house, never knew it existed.

Saturday we spent most of the morning laying around doing nothing but relaxing reading books and playing games. I cleaned the house you know all that boring stuff..

Sunday Jake and I went to the store early in the morning to get some stuff to make our cake. We made grandmas earth quake cake! It was amazing! We went over to Bernies at 430 and had a amazing dinner. So many fun Halloween foods. We of course had to visit with our friends until we got annoyed by the children asking when it was time to leave.
Jake really enjoyed trick or treating this year. He made me carry his bag once it got really heavy lol. He ran to every house, he even said to the neighbors "wow you gotta really nice house, its huge and awesome!" lol.. Only my son would appreciate the interior and details of things lol. Of course he got tired and I was exhausted. Uncle Josh even thought it would be appropriate to teach him a few manly things.. I don't think hawking a luggy is a manly but what ever... lol
Love you bro! Well that about sums it up we had a great weekend, oh yeah if you can't tell Jake was a knight this year.. Totally fits too.. well peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment