Sunday, October 3, 2010

Zoo day

Well this blog is obvious by the pictures. I had Athena for a few days so we decided we must do something fun. A trip to the zoo!!! Okay so I was up at 445 that morning so I was very tired. I had to open the lab and worked a few hours but we made it to the zoo about 10:30. It was about 85 degrees so hot but not horrible. Athena had the best time. She hated the elephants but loved the reptile house. Her and Jake get along so well and he is like a big brother to her. He is so good at sharing and taking care of her. We went to the sting ray bay and had snacks. which was more like lunch with both there appetites and the zoo food is outrageously expensive. Other wise we had a great time together.

Jake and Athena riding along in the wagon...


















Jake trying to pet the sting rays..


I love this pic I was trying to take a pic of me and Athena and Jake popped his head in right before it flashed lol..










She is deffinetly a loushoe's girl...







Jake being silly..

















Making sure she does not get stuck... He is such a good boy... Most of the time lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment