Sunday, October 3, 2010

A day in the life of me...

Well nothing really to this blog just thought I would give you a insight of a day in the life of me. So up at 5 am, Jake up at 6 (ya right its more like 620 dragging him out saying hurry up).. Out the door *here is wishing* by 6:30. Pray.. Get Jake to pre school. Of course he is hammering down breakfast in the back and I'm just thankful I have my cup of coffee... Kisses or I love you good bye, while Jake now gets embarrassed, hopefully that will pass haha ya right. Off to the free way, praying I don't lose my cool. At work always about 5 m in early open the lab to either nobody or a mob. Which I like both, I love my job! I work by myself for the first hour then my only co worker for that location arrives. Work, work, more work we all know what that in tails. Have a quick lunch. Then work again alone until its time to go home about 1ish. Unless im covering else were then I run to that location. Pick up Jake from school, he is always excited to see me. And before we leave he has to hug EVERYONE good bye, kind of annoying actually lol.. Some times we head home some times we run our arons. Or other boring stuff.. Where ever the day leads. Home, feed Jake, clean, work out, cook more food for Jake, clean, rest finally!!! And then some fun time with Jake.. Jake showered and ready for bed.. Lights out for Jake usually between 730-830, depends on his day.. I usually say oh great he is in bed and asleep me time.. And by the time I'm in bed with a book I'm out like a light.. lol, life is so good to be me.. All the simple things like hugs from Jake and smiles, to time with my friends and family. Although some days I want to strangle him he always seems to get out of it with his sly ways.. But he is my Jake I guess and he is the best at being my buddy so I cant trade him in.

Jake loves playing airplane..

Ha I know my jacket is the best! I can not wait to wear it.. I love the cold weather but it is not here yet....





No comments:

Post a Comment