Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Break time in the cafeteria..

So I know I just wrote a blog about my job. Well things change that fast that I have to write another one. So last week on short notice my work decided to move me to another locationThey asked if I was in for a challenge ha! I dont know how long I will be there but today was my second day. I am working at community hospital up on the 5th floor. Well one of the buildings lol there all so big. Today the helicopter went by my window and all I could think of was Jake. It's nice there, a lot less hectic than normal tho. I miss central but everyone tends to think im crazy for that.. I sure do enjoy my break time in the cafeteria *wink wink lol, Trevor*.. hahaha I made a funny. There a lot more ppl around since its a big hospital so you feel a bit "normal". I open in the morning by myself so its kind of cool. Nothing else really but on the way to Easter I snapped a few photos since I drove by it on the way to grandmas... I was offered a volunteer oppurtunity on base at lemoore too but I dont have the time. Plus the drive would be too crazy..
On the 41, I love how green it is. Tulare exit to the hospital















So I tried to get a pic of the hospital but it was too late lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment