Monday, March 29, 2010

As close as it comes to spring break

This weekend Jake and I had the pleasure of spending the weekend in Pismo. With of course my 2 other best friends, could not see my life with out them. Julie and Dwight you are amazing! Had a blast! When I got off work on Friday we headed up to the beach. Jake bugged us all week but we finally got there. We had plenty of time to walk the beach since we got there at 5. Road tripping is fun especially with coffee and black licorice lol. Jake loves the beach! So the first thing after checking in we went for a long walk on the beach. Back to the hotel for freshning up and dinner at the one and only fish and chips! YUMMO! Then that's the night when I got my nose pierced, yay! And of course girl time with ju ju. Saturday we had breakfast at the hotel and went down to the beach all day. We had a great spot next to the swings. We played all day, and yes I got sun burnt... boo! I never burn... Had dinner at a great place its on my new fav lists for pismo. Then outlet shopping with the ju ju and Jake too. He had to come along.. And some shopping on sunday of course and now we are back to reality lol. So I have to say I would love to have a vacation from a vacation but until next time I will have to wait 2 more weeks until I can sleep in again... Hope you enjoy all the pics.. Slide show below this post.
Alisha Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment