Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I LOVE EGGS!!

So Easter has come and gone. If you dont know Easter is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it! All together this year there was 57 of us. All the kids are getting so big! Jake woke up to a Easter basket and a trail of chocolate eggs. I told him the easter bunny pooped a trail of eggs and he told me, well they dont taste like poop lol. I hope you all enjoy the pics, until next time Alisha Michelle

Jake's Easter basket... He love's slinkys

















My girls, Just love them bunches! Athena beana and Londy boo..

















There is a reason why there are so many pic's of her.. She loves her loushoe even if she hasnt seen me in a month. She follows me every were.


























Cant forget Katarina Chickabeana














Jake easter egg hunting..... Yes, this is sammy she is growing so fast!


















































My little love, Adoration Capri.... She is such a blessing! She looks so much like her brother! Happy first Easter little Addi

No comments:

Post a Comment