Monday, March 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well it's with great joy I write this post. Jake and I finally have our own home! We dont share a home (no offense) with any one. It's such a wonderful feeling to call a place of our own. No more living out of our suitcases. It was with hard work, lots of prayers, tithing, and more work that finally paid off. What you sow you shall reap, and a great harvest it will be. I know the long road seems tough at times but its the long roads that get you there and not the short cutts.
God really knew what I wanted because it seemed I would never find a place that was just perfect and in budget. Well I got a 2 bedroom 2 bath its got a fireplace and even a little porch for Jake to play. It's a single level so no one lives above or below me. I live off of the street so I do not have to go into a complex if I dont want. And its in the richey area so the houses and views are so nice to drive by. I literally live in river park area so I can walk to anything. Also live next to woodward park ( I really need to go there some time). I just absolutely love my new place. And Jake is thrilled to have his own room! I sent out pic's already so here are just a few. I promise to get more up once im done decorating. We are so blessed to have this new place and I thought you all would enjoy seeing our new home. Take part in our celebration, until the next blog...

Alisha Michelle















No comments:

Post a Comment