Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disneyland 2010

Remember the magic! I love Disneyland! It's such a magical place. I love it because I can take Jake there and make new memories every time. It was something my mom did for me and now I can with Jake. I feel as if she is there with us every time we go. We had planned this vacation since last year but unfortunately with my work I was denied any time off. So I had to leave Friday at 1pm and come home Sunday. I have worked almost a year with no days off and I am tired, especially after this weekend lol. But Jake and I are saving for a few months to go back since we have annual passes! yay! We had so much fun with our family. Jake and I got to the park at 7 pm Friday night and got our passes taken care of. BTW his picture on his pass is ADORABLE! We went on a few rides, watched the fire works while we waited for the monorail to take us to dinner. Had a great dinner at down town Disney. Every one crashed except Jake, Matt and I so we took the monorail back to the park. Well Jake got to ride in the front with the conductor. He thought that was amazing! We went on a few rides and left the park and didn't get back to the hotel until 1pm. Talk about a day I was up at 430 that morning lol. Saturday we went on rides and met Aunt Bernie, Kevin, and Nee Nee and Josh since they drove down that morning. We had lunch and I took Jake on space mountain he loved it! His favorite ride is the Matterhorn but he calls it the big rock.. We waited a long time for the fire work show and had great seats but Jake fell asleep 5 min before it started lol. Oh well he woke up after and we rode rides until midnight again. Of course Bernie bought him a helicopter and a blue angel airplane and a new flight Jacket which all he wanted to do was play with his toys. He saved his money and bought a woody's cow boy hat and star wars toys lol. Sunday we spent most of the day at California Adventure and left Disneyland at 5. We got home before ten so we made good time. I am super exhausted but it was worth it. Of course my child asked me when I picked him up Monday if we were going to the beach now lol. He loves to travel. Well enjoy the photo's they will be posted in a separate blog to avoid cut off..

No comments:

Post a Comment