Monday, May 2, 2011

Cruise 2011

these are split up in 2 because there are so many pictures. And I still didn't put half. I have so many of the ships details and all the little things. It was the most amazing trip ever. Jake loved room service and wants to go back already. As you can tell Howie the elephant went everywhere with us. So you can play where is howie lol. Also the first video starts in order. We sailed on the largest cruise ship in the world the Allure of the seas. It had tons of decks with each there own theme. We got to meet all the dream works characters. Such as shrek, madagascar, and how to train your dragon casts. Jake enjoyed a theme night with other kids every night and got to do so many cool things. We are so blessed, enjoy







1 comment:

  1. Yay Alisha!! I have a ton of pics too. I am burning you a CD of mine. But I need yours too, you got some good ones I didn't get.

    That was so fun!! Went way too fast!! Glad we got to hang out on there. I'm ready to go again. ::))

    ReplyDelete