Monday, May 2, 2011

Back to blog land

Okay oh my gosh I am sorry :}. I know its been forever since my last blog. Well wow since my last blog what's new. Well since I totally missed thanksgiving, Christmas, and Jake's birthday I about say I should make my new years resolution to blog more.

Jake update: Well Jake is 5 as most of you know. He is getting so big and so smart. Well last week we had parent teacher conference and open house. Jake was super excited mom got to go to school with him. He didn't want know one else to play with him except mom lol. We even got to play air hockey while waiting, oh ya. I truly realized how awesome a kid Jake is when I took him to school and saw the other kids with there parents. I now know that boys are going to be hyper but he is well behaved and good hearted. When I sat down with the teacher she told me how Jake is so smart that she is working on kindergarten and first grade work with him. All the pre school requirements are stuff he know already and that he came well prepared and picks it up quickly. He is not one to like to get in trouble and follows the rules. If you even mention or say you can get in trouble oh man his feelings gets super hurt. He also has to have everything perfect, lol sound like any one I know hahaha. But she said that's his personality were just working on encouraging his strong points. He does really well and she is going to miss him terribly. So today I registered Jake for KINDERGARTEN!!! can you believe that. I almost cried. We are not sure whats going on with that and my work schedule and the district but im sure it will all work out. He loves the typical boy stuff and keeps me going. I love him unconditionally an don't know what I would do with out him hes inspirational.
Me: Same thing as usual work and putting my house together and keeping it that way. Jake and I are hoping to get the patio done the next few weeks and ready for summer. I worked at the cancer society relay for life this weekend. It was an amazing experience, will most likely draw for that event next year if I can. We had our big cruise and I hope to get pics up soon for that.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment