Monday, August 9, 2010

Woodward park



















Jake playing... So Jake comes up to me and says "mom will you please play volley ball with me". How can you say no to that face lol.. It was so cute.











Uncle Joshy!


































Stac and I





















NEENEE!!!











The 2 coolest ppl I know lol... Jake is so darn cute!

































Had such a great time this weekend at wood ward park. We live like 15 sec from it and never go lol. We celebrated Joe's b-day and we all had so much fun. I sure have to say I am far from my high school years. .We played 3 games of volley ball and man I am sore and not very good. And Bethany and I won the water balloon toss hehehe... I took more pics but there coming out side ways, I fixed them so not sure what that's about so anyways hope you enjoyed your weekend. I sure did only had one day off in 2 weeks so this weekend was refreshing... love ya all

No comments:

Post a Comment