Monday, August 23, 2010

Im still here..




Jake running away from the camera sorry only photo that day he was camera shy...

























Frappe Birthday Bethany!!! And my little niece Athena beana growing so fast!














Where have I been?? Well let's see 3 weeks of working full time 6 days a week has been throwing me way off balance. Thankfully I am back to PT this week, I can catch up a little. Jake has also been sick with bronchitis. I picked him up wed he had migrains and a high fever but by one does of antibiotics he is up and jumping around. Also we went back to the Dr again for his follow up on his belly pain. We are still working on resolving it so keep him in your prayers as we continue to work through our options and for his sake staying away from chocolate lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment